Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Back

I guess it must have been a LOOOONG winter, huh? I kept knitting but just lost interest in the blogging thing. I knitted a washable wool blend baby sweater and hat for a friend's new grandson. I made a lacy pattern sleeveless top and matching shawl to wear to my niece's wedding. I made some washrags. I started a lacy pattern shawl out of cotton blend yarn that is NOT my colorway, so it will become a gift. I have begun a cotton lace shawl made from crochet weight cotton. I am finishing up a silver ribbon shawl for my daughter. I finished the green CottonEase sweater I started last fall and have worn it a couple of times. So you see, my needles have been busy, I have just not recorded anything.

Anyway, inspiration is starting to strike again, and as soon as my camera battery recharges, will be posting some photos of finished items and works in progress on these pages.

1 comment:

Becka said...

You have been one busy knitter, girl!