Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Charleston

I am going to be in Charleston week after next and Googled yarn shops there and there is one walking distance from my hotel. It has a very succinct name: Knit. Their May newsletter was all about socks so I can expand my knowledge, maybe. I had already planned to take my knitting to the park down by the water. Now I can also sit and knit surrounded by yarn for awhile. DH has a conference there on Monday and Tuesday, so am on my own except for an afternoon cooking school (my other interest). The shop is closed on Sunday and Monday and I am with hubby on Saturday, but I will certainly be knocking on their door Tuesday morning!

I don't have a good track record of finding yarn shops on trips; I will relate that tale at another time. But this one looks like it is REALLY there. And walking distance, to boot.

No comments: