Saturday, May 12, 2007

Getting on the List

I am NOT tech savvy. Not at all. I don't even know how to "Steal a Button". Gotta buy Blogging for Dummies I guess. Anyway, if you want to be included on my official list, I need your email address. Am putting everyone into a group in my address book. If you simply post a comment and your email is not in your profile, I am stuck getting in touch with you. Now, if you have a Blog, I can go onto it and reach you that way.

I checked, and my profile does include my email link. (It also listed my age as over 200 years old...I typed in the wrong year of birth evidently, so I took that off altogether)

5 comments:

op said...

I would love to be in your group and make a purse! Page

Surviving said...

I'd like to be on the list.

susaninoregon said...

Please include me on your official mailing list...thanks!!
sjohnson895@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hope you were able to figure out how to make links from images. It took me a while too! The key is to right clock on the image, and then click "copy image address." You then need to add an HTML item to your sidebar and use the HTML code that someone posted on the Knit list, BUT paste the image address where it says [img src="sss.jpg"], instead of sss.jpg. It will not work to try and add a link to a picture sidebar item. It must be an HTML sidebar item. If you still have problems, email me. fairisle AT socktopia.net

JoAnn N. said...

Hi! I thought I had signed up for the purse kal, but haven't received any emails. Maybe I didn't give you my e-mail. lol
jumpins6@yahoo.com
Thanks!
JoAnn N.