Friday, May 11, 2007

Knit a Long

Wow! I posted my idea on Knitlist and Monthly Dishcloth KAL and already have some interested people. This is going to be such fun. A learning experience for me, for sure. Everyone asked if they needed to sign up and I said no. Then I realized I needed to be somewhat organized about this (not a normal thing for me) so as I get inquiries from you, I will put your email into a "group" in my address book and send out notices when I post a step. The first four steps will simply be the patterns I choose for my squares.

5 comments:

susanmark said...

HI I think this is a great idea and am definately interested.

hugs
susanmark

Crafty said...

This looks like it would be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it.

Cora

Elizabeth Delisi said...

I'd like to be on the list...sounds like fun!

Liz

JoAnn N. said...

Hi! Please put me on the list. I won't be doing one now, but would like to in the future. Thanks!
JoAnn

Unknown said...

I am interested in joining your list. Do you have a start date? I am a teacher and out of school in 2 weeks. After that, I can do something enjoyable - like your knitalong.